We are receiving a growing number of enquiries from people asking for support in making a non lucrative visa application so that they can spend more than 90 days at a time in Spain.
The non lucrative visa is for people who want to live in Spain but not work. It is designed mainly with retirees in mind
The enquiries are coming from people who are in Spain on a tourist visa and while they are here we can support them with their non-lucrative visa application. Even if you are in the UK and want support the same service can be provided remotely. This service involves arranging:
- Medical certificate (in Spanish)
- ACRO criminal record certificate (notarised and translated into Spanish)
- Residency application forms
- Appointment at the nearest consulate in the UK
- Appointment at the immigration office in Spain to exchange the visa for a TIE card
Click to read more about the information that needs collating and verifying ahead of the consulate meeting. We make sure that all of the paperwork is in order so you can head into your consulate meeting with confidence.
Contact us about non lucrative visas
Call us: 621 25 70 65
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org